Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They say when you find "The One," you know...

And in my case they were right. And Ms. Right was the first one I tried on at the first store I went to. I looked for others but nothing compared. So I bought her last August.

As it turns out, I purchased her for the wrong wedding. When I found her, we were having a summer beach wedding, but glammed up. Now we're getting married in a meeting house dating to the 1700s, followed by a reception in a barn, complete with hayrides. While I wouldn't trade our "real" wedding for anything (and I'm glad we were blessed with the chance for a "do-over"), I have a bit of thinking to do to make sure Ms. Right fits in with all the scenery of the day!

Any tips for how to dress up/dress down a dress in general? (I can't show pics because D will be reading this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment